Avengers: Endgame May have wrapped up the MCU Phase 3 with a bow, but You’re likely experiencing a superhero hangover that needs to be nursed. What better remedy than agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which Will Soon enter Season 6?
While the upcoming streaming service Disney+ promises to connect more movie storylines with television series, agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was the first to introduce crossover chARacters. agent Phil Coulson, who has appeARed in Avengers, Iron Man Films, Thor, and Captain Marvel, has led S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division) from danger for five seasons.
- MCU Phase 1: The rise of the Avengers
- MCU Phase 2: All the movies you need to see
- MCU Phase 3: Why its the best in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- MCU Phase 4: Everything we know so far
In the explosive Season 5 finale Quake saved the day by blasting Graviton into space. agent Coulson stepping down as the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. to enjoy his Retirement in Tahiti, which is pretty fitting for his chARacter.
The rest of the depARtment won’t have the Luxury of soaking in The Sun, with half the squad venturing into space to find Leo Fitz. Meanwhile, the other half remAIns on EARth to keep The Planet Safe from HYDRA. Also, there’s a creepy new bad Dude in town who suspiciously Looks very much like agent Coulson.
What channel is agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on?
All of the following live tv streaming services offer a one-week Trial, so You can watch the latest episodes of agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for free. But they All vARy in terms of which local channels they offer and their coverage AReas. In some cases, a live version of ABC won’t be avAIlable. Instead, the service Will offer an on-demand version, Allowing You to watch the next day. Be sure to use the links Below to see exactly which channels You’ll receive with each service.
If You live in new York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston, Denver, Boston, DAllas, or Washington, D.C., You can also try Locast, a not-for-profit service that lets You stream All of Your local channels through any web browser. It’s a free service, but donations ARe encouraged.
- Cost: $44.95 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: roku, Apple tv, Google Chromecast, amazon Fire Stick and Fire tv, xbox One, xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check Your local availability here)
is one of the most populAR ways to stream live. You gAIn access to a massive librARy of on-demand content, including classic and current tv shows, , plus . As fAR as live-streaming goes, You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including , a full suite of , , , and even deep cuts like and . (heres the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, roku, amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check Your avAIlability)
If You have a PS4 and ARe into the idea of having Your gaming and streaming needs met in the same place, PlayStation Vue is made for You. Jumping from Your favorite Game to Your favorite show is Seamless, and controlling it is as intuitive as playing an actual Game. Your PS4 controller is Your remote, after All. Still, You don’t need a PS4 to enjoy this service. You can also use a roku, amazon Fire devices, and even Kodi. Plus, You’ll get awesome channels like , , and in PlayStation Vue’s entry-level Package. One subscription Works with up to five devices, All with unlimited cloud DVR storage, which makes it one of the most binge-friendly solutions. (here ARe All of .)
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, xbox One, iOS, and android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check Your avAIlability)
YouTube tv is a GREAT solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There ARe sports channels like , , and four . , Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Will keep any kid (or kid at heARt) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like and NBC Universo. , , and ARe there too, so You won’t miss out on All that Prestige tv. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
- Cost: $1.99/episode, $14.99-19.99/Season
- devices: amazon Fire Stick, Fire tv, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; roku, Google tv, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, xbox One, Nintendo Wii
agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cast
- ClARk Gregg as Phil Coulson and SARge
- Ming-Na Wen as MeLinda May
- Brett Dalton as Grant WARd and Hive
- Chloe Bennet as DAIsy “Skye” Johnson/Quake
- IAIn De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Nick Blood as Lance Hunter
- Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie
- Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell
- John Hannah as HOlden Radcliffe
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez
- Jeff WARd as Deke Shaw